Saturday, September 29, 2012

Shop Feature Saturday

I'm going to start a new feature called "Shop Feature Friday"  (today's just didn't happen until Saturday).  Each week I'll feature one item from my shop Unusual Form Vintage.  It will be a fun way to let you know what's in the shop and to show you how it looks on a real person and how it can be styled.

First up is this darling 1950s day dress.  I love the varied plaid print in navy, one of my favorite colors.  It looks especially cute with red accessories.  I would guess that it was originally meant as an "around the house dress", but what a 50s housewife wore to clean house, now makes a perfectly cute date night look.  The dress is a little shapeless on its own, so you'll definitely want to belt this one.

2012-09-29


The dress can be found here in my shop.  It's currently $27.00, but this weekend only you can get it and all other items in the shop for 20% by using code: welcome20.  So head on over and check out all my vintage goodies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form