Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Day, Another Pouch


I made two more pouches today. These were based of a tutorial found here. It was a pretty easy project (there is a printable pattern included). I did have a bit of a learning curve, because this was the first time that I had used my zipper foot. All in all, I think that they turned out well.



The first pouch has an vintage floral exterior (curtains at one time) and the interior is a thrifted polka dot fabric.



The exterior of the second pouch is a pink toile. I picked up a whole roll of this fabric (several yards) at a garage sale for a couple dollars.



The interior of this pouch is a pink stripe. I can't remember exactly where I got this, but I know it was thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form