Saturday, April 14, 2012

30x30 - Outfit 15



30x30 15


Blazer - Gap
T-Shirt - Arkiestyle, Etsy
Skinnies - Bullhead Black, Resale Shop
Flats - Calvin Klein, Dillard's


I'm ending the week with a pop of red.  A tee and jeans is the perfect casual Friday (posted on Saturday) outfit.  Throw on a blazer and it's suddenly office appropriate.  I have a theory.  I believe you could throw a blazer on anything, literally anything, and make it work appropriate.  I've even thought about doing a theme week called "Put a Blazer on It", just to prove all the wacky outfits you can get away with if paired with a classic blazer.  Maybe that will be my next project after this 30x30 challenge....



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form