Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thrifted Fair Isle

When David saw this outfit he said, "Look at you in your 60s outfit."  I'm not exactly sure I'm channeling the 60s, but I do feel pretty classic in this outfit.  Maybe 60s collegiate. 

Does everyone recognize this sweater from my Thrift Finds of the Week?  I thrifted it on Friday and wore it on Sunday (shhh...I don't always post in chronological order).  That's a pretty quick turn over for me.  I also wore the belt on Monday, the cream blazer on Tuesday, and the velvet blazer today.  The J.Crew blazer needs to be dry cleaned otherwise I'd have a 100% "wear within a week" ratio.



2011-12-15

Sweater -J.Crew, Thrifted
Lace Tank - Banana Republic
Skirt - Vintage Ann Klein, Thrifted, Altered
Boots - Vintage, Thrifted
Belt - Flea Market



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form