Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh la la!

With this outfit I was shooting for "I'm having lunch at a Parisian sidewalk cafe", when in reality I was on my way to have fried catfish with my parents at a barbecue restaurant. Ah, when my reality comes crashing into my fantasy.



Outfit 05.16.11


Trench - Vertigo (via TJ Maxx)
Tee - BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Skinnies - BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Wedges - Jeffery Cambell


Okay. For those of you who have been following along, I had considered purchasing a classic trench as one of my pieces for my 5 Piece French Wardrobe. It is still a possibility for my fall purchases. The trench pictured above is the one I already own (obviously). I like it, but I don't think that it's classic enough. I want one with darker buttons, lighter fabric, slightly longer length, and with all the buckles. What do you think? Is it crazy to want a "classic trench" when this one is perfectly serviceable? Continuing with the theme of yesterday's post, do you find your self searching for the "perfect" version of something you already own, sometimes in multiples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form